Sunday, December 10, 2006

First Words From the Philippines.

Written in: Barrio of Pulong Buhangin, Town of Sta Maria, Province of Bulacan, PHILIPPINES
Composed: Impromptu
Previous Post: Last Words From Calgary


The problem with any logbook, diary, or report is that it is always recorded after the fact.

Events are fluid and dynamic. Things happen fast. One moment you're observing something, predicting possible outcomes, and then, the next... all of it is but a distant memory.

Also, what then of your mental and emotional state? I've been called sensitive more than once. I suppose that is somewhat true. I've always been one to live for the moment, and for me, every moment often produces a different emotional response.

What this amounts to then is that a once a week visit to find internet access in a developing country CAN NOT possibly do justice to the myriad of stimuli and mental response that I experience on a moment by moment basis.

Connection is cheap, and Cybercafes are plentiful enough - but I'm just so

Continued:

... just so used to stepping into my room and typing away as I go. Should the river of inspiration ever slow down to a trickle, I can always walk away from it and come back later.

This is not possible when posting in a public place in a public access computer.

In the following posts I will try to recount a full week's worth of very important occurences. In the following posts I will try to recount a full week's worth of very important emotional states.



Next Post: The First Flight

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home