Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bye Bye Boracay...
Back in Sta. Maria, Bulacan.


Written in: Poblacion, Sta. Maria, Bulacan, PHILIPPINES
Composition: Impromptu
Previous Post: Boracay - A Teaser Post



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KuN_-likQwY/Us7cdgLEXPI/AAAAAAAAArg/XYpHvemQG78/s1600/IMG_0049.JPG


I stayed 5 nights in total in Boracay. I never planned to stay that long. Heck, I never planned to visit Boracay at all. Ate Mireille and Cris, Ate Michelli and Richie, and Ate Majalyne all told me I HAVE to pay that place a visit.

So I did, and had a grand time.

Now, I'm back in my hometown.

In less than two weeks time, I have to head back to Canada.



Continued...

...and I'm not at all sure how I feel about that.

I've been to Mindanao, Palawan, Bohol, Negros Occidental, and of course, Boracay Island in Aklan... a lot of places visited by one person in only 3 weeks time of backpacking.

But these are only a tiny sampling of what this beautiful country has to offer. I want to see more.

Some other time perhaps...


Next Post: Back in Canada

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home