Friday, February 01, 2008

p

A Year Behind
January 31, 2008


Written on: My Own Desktop, Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Composition: Impromptu. With great regret and self disappointment. Oh, and written the day before, but posted a day later.

Previous Post: Calls to Home II


I am now officially a year behind.

I disappoint myself with this self imposed project. It would be great if my lack of motivation was due to motivation being at a premium - that I were so busy I just couldn't take the time to sit down and put my thoughts and experiences online.

Unfortunately that's not the case. Motivation is just lacking overall. I just don't

Continued...

... I just don't seem to have the lust for life at this time.

I suppose I was busy for a solid two months with some job I thought would be nice to do. But now that's come and gone, I have no excuse.


Next Post: A Promise

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger De Lyzius said...

hi...nakabanggaan lang kita sa blog ni sir batjay... pwede maka exchange link?

sta maria, bulacan ka ba sa pinas? i grew up there every summer (meron ba nun)sa marian homes...naging second home ko na rin ang sta. maria...wala lang...

4:18 PM  
Blogger StrayDog said...

Exchange link? Aba! Syempre. Laking tuwa ko nga na may nagcomment dito. Halos wala kasing dumadalaw. Madaldal kasi mashado ako.

8:56 AM  
Blogger GODDESS said...

hi... i'm in canada too, sa ontario. i enjoy reading your blog... like you, i still call the philippines "home", pero kasi i've only been here for a little over 2 years.

sana balikan mo tong blog mo (seeing that the last time you updated was 3 months ago) and i hope to get to know you more.

take care!

10:12 AM  
Blogger StrayDog said...

Thanks for the comment.

11:48 AM  
Blogger wandering storyteller said...

Randy!


Moks to :) Finding this blog is a great surprise. Not to sound gay -- but the heck with it anyway -- reading it is a joy. It's probably my fault, being lost in our own worlds back in high school, but I never imagined you're this contemplative in your writing. Kunsabagay, karamihan naman sa pinapakita mo sa notebook mo dati eh yung moving cartoons mo along the notebook's side :p

Anyway, now that I found this, I'll be dropping by more frequently. Here's hoping you can find time to post more.


Cheers, pare :D

2:52 PM  
Blogger StrayDog said...

"...I never imagined you're this contemplative in your writing."


Yeah, well, I'm more than just a pretty face and a hot physique.

Beneath this ladykiller exterior is a thoughtful man. I mean, just because women were throwing themselves at me during our S.H.A. Highschool days, doesn't mean I didn't take the time to imagine, think, and philosophize.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home